We PROTECT your home
The accounts payable clerk compiles and maintains accounts payable records.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Completes payments and controls expenses by receiving, processing, verifying, and reconciling invoices.
• Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
• Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
• Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities, verifying federal id numbers, scheduling and preparing checks, and resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation.
• Ensures credit is received for outstanding memos.
• Issues stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
• Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
• Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
• Reports sales and use taxes by calculating requirements on paid invoices.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
• Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Prior Quickbooks experience is required
• Tracking budget expenses
• Attention to detail
• Analyzing information
• Vendor relationships
• PC proficiency
• Data entry skills
40 hour work week
Benefits include Paid Time Off, retirement benefits, medical, vision, and dental insurance.
WeatherGard is growing and seeking motivated people to join our workforce. We believe in a work–life balance, provide top pay, and offer opportunity for advancement within the company. We have numerous job opportunities available. If you or anyone you know possess these attributes, this organization may be the perfect fit.
WeatherGard is an equal opportunity employer. Apply now at https://offers.weathergard.com/jobs/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com