Our growing office products dealership is currently looking for a team player to fill the position of delivery driver/warehouse worker. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely delivery of products to predetermined customers on specific routes, reviewing orders prior to delivery, loading and unloading trucks, providing assistance with miscellaneous warehouse duties, and providing excellent customer service to our clients. We will provide training to the right person who can demonstrate motivation and a willingness to learn. If you are interested in a new challenge with a growing company, we encourage you to apply today.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
· Load and organize product inventory from the warehouse into the delivery vehicle and unload products in and out of the vehicle as needed throughout the day.
· Analyze delivery address and determine the appropriate route.
· Drive company vehicle to designated destinations.
· Deliver products to specific locations as determined by our clients.
· Obtain delivery confirmation from the client.
· Deliver all products within deadlines.
· Drive safely and obey all State and Local Laws.
· Report any accidents or injuries to the Warehouse Manager promptly.
· Perform routine vehicle inspections.
· Notify Warehouse Manager of any repairs or maintenance issues to vehicle or warehouse.
· Work with all staff members to provide excellent customer service.
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
· Load and unload products from trucks and trailers.
· Stock product in designated areas in the warehouse.
· Pick and pack orders as received throughout the day.
· Determine the method of delivery for each order and stage accordingly.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· Possess a high school diploma or GED equivalent.
· Have a valid driver’s license.
· Must have a clean driving record with no moving violations.
· Physically fit and able to lift 50 pounds comfortably.
· Experience using hand trucks, pallet jacks, and forklift a plus.
· Professional and pleasant disposition.
· Dependable, hardworking, and effective communicator.
· Excellent time-management and organizational skills required.
· Team player is required.
· Candidate must be fully vaccinated.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
The candidate must be fully vaccinated.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org