Website The Farmington Garage
The Detroit Garage auto family is currently seeking a motivated and experienced Sales Account Manager/ Customer Retention Specialist! We currently have an AWESOME Opportunity for someone looking to grow with a company that has been expanding rapidly over the last 5 years. We are looking for someone who is is committed to providing the highest quality of marketing and customer service necessary to satisfy the customer. They should be self-motivated, dependable, hard-working and work well in a team environment. We have built our business to change the way people think of auto repair. Concentrating on customer service, convenience, and an all-around exceptional experience is something we strive for on a daily basis. Together, we have made a huge impact on our customers and are looking for you to help grow our team! At Detroit Garage we are always innovating, improving processes, and setting the bar higher for ourselves, the automotive service industry, and our customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
*Must have professional demeanor, good speaking skills and phone etiquette and the “Can Do” attitude to take charge with their responsibilities and celebrate in the success of the efforts.
* The ability to be ready to start work by scheduled time
* Other duties as assigned by supervision
* Other duties as assigned by retail store manager or retail assistant manager
*Further details will be provided to the right candidates.
* 1-3 years Professional Sales Experience
* Must be at least 18 years of age
* Ability to communicate clearly and professionally with co-workers and management
* Ability to read and write English
* Demonstrates a commitment of high quality service to internal and external customers
* High School Diploma/GED or equivalent experience
– One of the Strongest Pay Plans in the Industry
– Full and Part Time opportunities
– Paid Vacation
– Holidays Off
– Advancement Opportunities
– Paid Training
– Supportive staff
– A clean, well maintained, and fun work environment
Does this sound like you? If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you. Email your resume and let’s start something great! Caitlin@TheDetroitGarage.com
To apply for this job please visit thedetroitgarage.bamboohr.com.