Website School of Rock Farmington
Learning Music Through Playing It.
STUDIO COORDINATOR WANTED
School of Rock is the original performance-based, interactive music school founded in 1998 in Philadelphia. With over 200 schools, and a strong internationally recognized brand, School of Rock is the largest after-school music education provider. Our mission is to help kids rock their worlds.
School of Rock Farmington is looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing person with an ability and desire to work in a musical environment with kids and adults.
The Studio Coordinator is the administrative focal point for the School of Rock Farmington location, with outstanding customer service skills and the ability to juggle many tasks. Reporting to the General Manager, they assist with running the School and creating an amazing experience for all students, parents and prospective customers.
- Handle complex scheduling for a busy music school.
- Assist General Manager with a wide variety of tasks as required, such as social media, website content and flyer/promotional designs.
- Schedule and lead tours for prospective students and parents.
- Greet, and look after students.
- Handle opening and closing of school.
- Answer phones and field inquiries; pitch the music program.
- Work on special projects, prepare reports, and other administration including billing.
- Experience working Front Desk, Reception, and/or in a Customer Service role.
- Experience in working with Social Media (Primarily Instagram and Facebook)
- Experience with Public Relations (PR) and Marketing.
- High detail orientation, multi-tasker.
- Welcoming, outgoing demeanor essential.
- Good team player who collaborates well.
- Interest in music and related arts or experience working with young people a plus.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Residence in Farmington or surrounding areas area preferred.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Pay Starts @ $14/hr.
Job Type: Part-time
Days Open: Monday through Thursday, Saturdays, and sometimes Fridays & Sundays.
We follow all CDC guidelines in regards to Covid-19, in addition to School of Rock corporate policies. Masks are required and we also limit occupancy to staff and students by appointment only, in addition to other safety precautions we have in place.
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: Preferred at least 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: Preferred at least 1 year (Preferred)
Work Remotely: Yes, there are some opportunities for remote work.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org