During this time, the safety of the Greater Farmington Area Chamber members and staff is our number one priority. Under the advisement of the State of Michigan Stay Home Stay Safe Executive Order, the GFA Chamber office will be closed and we will all be working remotely until April 17th (subject to change). While we are not in the office, we are still working hard to find creative ways to connect and serve our members during this time. To best reach us, please email the GFA Chamber’s Director Connor at Connor@gfachamber.com.
We are here for you. Stay Home, Stay Safe, Save Lives.
- Non-Profit Collaboration GroupMon Jun 8 2020, 12:00pm EST - 01:00pm EST
- Beyond the Crisis and AdversityTue Jun 9 2020, 12:00pm EDT - 01:30pm EDT
- Tuesday Referral Network GroupTue Jun 9 2020, 12:30pm EST - 01:30pm EST
- Wednesday Referral Network GroupWed Jun 10 2020, 12:30pm EST - 01:30pm EST
- Ribbon Cutting - Moore Value Pros - MVP Estate Sales & ConsignmentFri Jun 19 2020, 12:00pm EDT - 01:00pm EDT
- Tuesday Referral Network GroupTue Jun 23 2020, 12:30pm EST - 01:30pm EST
- Wednesday Referral Network GroupWed Jun 24 2020, 12:30pm EST - 01:30pm EST
CONNECT WITH US
GREATER FARMINGTON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
32780 Grand River Avenue
Farmington, MI 48336