During this time, the safety of the Greater Farmington Area Chamber members and staff is our number one priority. Under the advisement of the State of Michigan Stay Home Stay Safe Executive Order, the GFA Chamber office will be closed and we will all be working remotely until April 17th (subject to change). While we are not in the office, we are still working hard to find creative ways to connect and serve our members during this time. To best reach us, please email the GFA Chamber’s Director Connor at Connor@gfachamber.com.
We are here for you. Stay Home, Stay Safe, Save Lives.
- Non-Profit Collaboration GroupMon Apr 13 2020, 12:00pm EST - 01:00pm EST
- Tuesday Referral Network GroupTue Apr 14 2020, 12:30pm EST - 01:30pm EST
- GFA Chamber Virtual Cocktail HourTue Apr 14 2020, 04:00pm EDT - 05:30pm EDT
- Wednesday Referral Network GroupWed Apr 22 2020, 12:30pm EDT - 01:30pm EDT
- Tuesday Referral Network GroupTue Apr 28 2020, 12:30pm EST - 01:30pm EST
- New Ownership Ribbon Cutting - Any Time FitnessFri May 1 2020, 12:00pm EDT - 01:00pm EDT
- Boost - Thursday Connection - TBDThu May 7 2020, 07:45am EST - 09:00am EST
CONNECT WITH US
GREATER FARMINGTON AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
32780 Grand River Avenue
Farmington, MI 48336