There is no better time to consider participating in the Greater Farmington Area Chamber of Commerce for some very important reasons:
- To develop new business opportunities and help you achieve your financial goals. The most important reason is to let the Chamber assist you in developing new relationships and opportunities to improve your business.
- To put your name in front of the Farmington and Farmington Hills business community of over 7,000 businesses. Develop name recognition and create awareness of your firm in the community.
- To be listed on the Chamber's website. The Chamber's newly redesigned website attracts thousands of unique visitors each month from both businesses and residents searching for resources in the area.
- To enrich yourself and your staff with the many professional development programs and services offered. Our quarterly Business Development Luncheons will teach you and your team how to maximize marketing resources, create a stable financial position, develop networking skills and more.
- To become an active participant or sponsor of one of the many events and programs offered by the Chamber each year. Golf outing, State of the Cities Breakfast, BOOST! Ignite Your Networking, Taste of Two Cities, Greater Farmington Founders Festival, Referral Networking Groups (RNGs), After Hours, Annual Business-to-Business Expo and more!
- To participate in the Chamber's Member-to-Member Discount Program. By offering a discount exclusively to Chamber Member firms, you will reach approximately 40,000 employees in our over 500 Chamber firms. Employees know to explore the website for Member-to-Member Discounts at restaurants, hotels, car washes, retails stores, and more!