Thursday, December 12, 2013 11:30AM-1:00PM
Friday, December 20 4:30PM-6:00PM
January 24, 2014 6:00PM-10:00PM
- Save the Date! The GFACC Annual Holiday Luncheon is December 6, 2013! Send in a baby picture before December 4th to play and win. More details coming soon!
The GFA Chamber is a not-for-profit organization focused on business growth, economic development, community involvement and good government. Through "Commerce, Community and Commitment," our Chamber continues to serve its members.
What is a Chamber of Commerce?
- Business Retention (Continuous development and support of current business by helping to drive traffic through their doors)
- Economic Development (Working with Federal, State and Local entiies to promote and bring in new businesses)
- Good Government (Active and proactive involvement in legislative initiatives that impact our business community)
- Liason to Businesses (Information resource for the community)
- Respresentative (The face and voice of the businesses at the community level)
- Involement (A critical resource on behalf of businesses to the community)
- Link (Keeping business, government adn community relationships strong)
- Communication (Working to provide the most current information to businesses and community)
- Effective (Constantly educating, adapting and growing)